Host a Party
It's so easy to host a National Cupcake Day™ party and "bake" a difference. You can register for free here.
Once registered, you can set up your very own Personal Fundraising Centre where you can promote your event, collect donations and upload images of yourself/your team, your pets and your baking creations.
Why take part...
- It’s a simple and fun way to raise funds for your local SPCA or Humane Society and help animals in need
- You can host an event and show off your baking AND party planning skills
- You can raise workplace morale by hosting your event at work (best coffee break ever!)
- You can enroll your friends in the fun as novice bakers or world-class eaters
- It's a wonderful excuse to treat yourself to delicious cupcakes while raising funds
*Please be sure to consult with your school or other public institution to ensure you are following any food restrictions or guidelines, including nut free or healthy school initiatives before planning your Cupcake Day party.
Involve your workplace
The workplace is the perfect place to throw a National Cupcake Day™ Party! Everyone loves a cupcake and Cupcake Day™ can fit nicely into a morning or afternoon coffee break (or both if your cupcakes last that long!).
National Cupcake Day™ can be held on any day in December, January or February. Feel free to make National Cupcake Day™ a part of your casual Friday or another workplace celebration. Ask your company if they will match funds donated by staff. Even if they are unable to, you can still "bake" a difference for your local Humane Society or SPCA and host a Cupcake Day!
Tips to a successful National Cupcake Day™ Party at work:
- Promote through your intranet and newsletter.
- Plaster your corridors with posters supplied in your Host Kit or on our resources page.
- On the day, decorate your staff room with National Cupcake Day™ balloons supplied in your Host Kitor on our resources page.
- Host a raffle or auction with prizes donated by your company.
- Have an old fashioned bake-off based on taste, creativity and skill.
- Challenge another department or floor to see who can raise the most donations for the animals. The winner gets bragging rights!
- Have different departments hold National Cupcake Days™ each week throughout the month of February.