When Bear was surrendered to the shelter he appeared lethargic and it was clear something was wrong. He was rushed to the vet, but was already unconcious by the time he arrived. Blood work showed he had consumed a toxic level of THC (Marijuana).
Bear had overdosed and needed emergency care to clear his system. Thankfully he survived, but he is more than a cautionary tale, he is a survivor. This little husky puppy is recovering now, but he truly could have died.
Please help by donating to his emergency care and recovery today.